Chief Instructor Ryan Dean is a Personal Trainer certified by the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). At The Dojo, we offer customized personal training for both individuals and private groups:
- Fitness and Flexibility Training
- Women’s Self Defense
- Martial Arts – Karate, Judo, and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
While our scheduled group classes are AWESOME, personal training sessions are the best because they are tailored to meet your specific goals in a focused, private setting.
Why Private Training?
There are a variety of reasons you might wish to consider personal training sessions at The Dojo:
- Lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way
- Prepare for an upcoming karate belt test
- Personalized stretching and flexibility training
- Get into better shape before starting group classes
- Reach your fitness potential as quickly as possible
- Focused self-defense training to keep you safe while traveling
- Give your child an edge in competitive sports
- Concerned about a previous injury or limitation?
- More comfortable with private lessons before starting group classes?
- Lacking the knowledge, confidence, or self-discipline to start out on your own?
- Working with a scheduling conflict that makes it difficult to attend group classes?
Personal Training and Private Lesson Fees
- One hour private session: $100
- 10 one hour private sessions: $750
- 20 one hour private sessions: $1300
Schedule a FREE consultation to design your perfect program!