A Fun, Structured Program That Teaches Your Children Confidence, Pride & Respect.
Children & their parents absolutely love our program. After all, every moment is packed with fun, engaging activities that teach your kids the skills they need for success in life.
While most after school programs are nothing more than glorified “babysitting” services, this program provides an immersive environment for children to enrich their lives with physical, behavioral and emotional growth.
- Physically: Students develop balance, strength, flexibility, coordination, and overall fitness.
- Mentally: They learn fundamental values of respect, discipline, positive attitude, and persistence. These are qualities that will help them to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
- Emotionally: They develop confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of self-worth. These traits foster resilience, good leadership and decision making skills.
The ultimate goal of the Martial Arts After School Program is to develop students into strong leaders and contributors at home, at school, among their peers and within their communities.
START HERE: GET ACCESS TO OUR EXCLUSIVE WEB SPECIALS!
TRANSPORTATION IS COVERED!
Students are picked up daily right from school by reliable staff. The vans are clearly marked for safety and easy recognition.
We cover the following schools:
- Anona Elementary
- Bauder Elementary
- Country Day School, Indian Rocks
- Country Day School, Largo
- Fuguitt Elementary
- Indian Rocks Christian School
- Madeira Beach Elementary
- Mildred Helms Elementary
- Oakhurst Elementary
- Plato Academy
- Ridgecrest Elementary
- Seminole Elementary
- Starkey Elementary
- Walsingham Elementary
We include early release and Teacher Duty days at no extra charge!
KIDS MARTIAL ARTS
A FUN FORMULA FOR DISCIPLINE, CONFIDENCE & PRIDE.
For thousands of years, martial arts has been used to not only teach children self-defense… but to give them the tools they need for success in life.
Your child will learn about setting goals – and achieving them. They’ll learn to appreciate respect and show it to others. And their physical condition will improve too. After all, karate is a great work-out for kids.
Your kids will have fun, make friends, and enrich their lives.
…loved what we saw. The staff understands our children, they know how to include them and nurture growth…martial arts teaches them values, respect, and discipline. If any of you are looking for an amazing program for your children, look no further. I highly recommend Ryan Dean’s The Dojo. – Vanessa Labarca
IMPROVE YOUR CHILD’S FITNESS & HEALTH
Martial arts is a powerful character-builder, and a great workout! When there are TONS of activities that keep kids on the couch, it’s VITAL to inject fun fitness whenever you can.
Our program will get your kid in great shape, and they’ll love every second of it. They’ll develop healthy exercise habits that stick with them for life.
- Certified Instructors.
- Experienced and Caring Staff.
- Multiple child discounts for families.
- No extra cost for early dismissal and non school days.
A typical day includes a fun Martial Arts class, structured physical activities, snack time, quiet periods to do homework or read, and character building lessons and activities.
For the same amount as most other aftercare programs, this Martial Arts After School Program offers overwhelming additional benefits that will prove to be priceless to your child’s well-being.
It has never been more important to give our children the moral and emotional education that they don’t receive at school, with extended care, or from a babysitter.
Your child deserves a solid foundation of ethics and good behavior that will develop the tools they need to effectively manage peer pressure, bullying, and stress.
Just as important, your child’s physical health will improve while they learn essential self-defense skills.
Start Now & Get These FREE Bonuses ($149+ value)!
- BONUS: Free Uniform!
- BONUS: 2 FREE Private Martial Arts Lessons for Your Child! ($149 value).
- BONUS: FREE Student-Parent Conference to discuss your child’s needs, progress, and help you understand how our program helps their development.